Monday, April 16, 2012

WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!

OK.  So more like a duplex.  But it will be ours.  We are so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Understatement of the year.

I have been so busy packing and with company this weekend that I completely forgot to blog.  But I am back and I can see this blog including home decor and house stuff in the near future! We find out today what the closing date is, but it is looking like end of next week at the latest! Can we just say insane??? We have to pack and move in 10 days.  And then 9 days later we get company.  Yup.  We have lost our minds.

Here are some pics! The house is not completely done yet but you will get the idea!

Fireplace

Kitchen (it will have stainless steel appliances and a microwave range hood combo)

Upstairs flex room looking into the spare room and office.  The other door is the bathroom.

Laundry room!!!! Right beside the master bedroom.  Biggest excitement for us

Horrible picture of master bath

Our is the one on the left.  Isn't it cute? They will do the driveway, front landscaping and such once the weather is nicer.

We can't wait! We wanted to downsize and we will be! The main floor is 700 sq feet and the upstairs is 846.  It also has a full unfinished basement.  It will be lovely.  Just needs some paint! There is a little too much beige in there right now! We are wanting to do a theme in the house.  No, not some crazy theme. But all one cohesive look.  We are thinking of basing the whole house off of this picture?


The colors are a little washed here but this is what we are thinking.  I will let you know how that goes! Right now? Husband just wants me to pick my office color so that he can get that painted before we set everything up.  Choices choices! I want it different than this one I think.  I have no idea.  Maybe the same? AAAAHHHHH! I usually take my time and find something perfect and now I have no ideas! Very strange for me.  I am the paint nazi!

But yeah.  That is our exciting news.



And for your viewing pleasure because it is hilarious:


This is my cousin.  We were decorating cupcakes and his son claimed his were all done.  Then this happened.


No comments: