Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 10

Day ten: A picture of you and the person you do the most fucked up things with.






Sorry for the language on this one.  If you know me very well though? I do some "F"ed up stuff.


I would have to say that again, Husband takes the lead. 


What kind of stuff have we done?



  • drive 7 hours away for breakfast
  • decide to move in about 10 minutes and then leave the next day
  • decide we need a new vehicle on our way to dinner, and have one by the time we get there (we were a few minutes late.  Sorry guys!)
  • left on spontaneous holidays/road trips with no warning more than you could ever know
  • zip lining
  • rollercoasters that made us pass out (almost)
  • travelled to places where we didn't know the language at all
  • got married
  • rode down the hill from Thornhill to Copper Mountain when it was still gravel with me on the handle bars of his bike (not many people will get that one)
  • tackled things so beyond my wildest dreams and abilities and still managed to have fun doing then, despite the stress involved
  • fell in love.  I am sorry.  But this love stuff is bat shit crazy! But worth it.



Here we are in Las Vegas years ago.  Aren't we cute???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you rode that will on the front of a bike.....YOU ARE CRAZY!! lol but I love you for it :D

Dawn said...

I know! Crazy eh? We used to do it almost daily when we were dating. We drove down there awhile ago and just laughed. It is amazing we are still alive!

Lollie said...

Wow! You guys are awesome:)