Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 11

Day eleven: A picture of something you hate.













I hate child abuse.  Rape.  Sexual abuse.


I hate the people that do it.


I hate the way it can destroy you for life.


I hate that we have a broken world to the point that these statistics even exist.


I hate that I am a statistic.


I hate the feeling that I was violated.


I hate that people actually think you can just "get over it"


I hate that people judge you as if you are dirty because of it


Hate it a word that I don't use freely.


I hate sexual abuse.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I hate it too. I'm so sorry <3

Lollie said...

That's a good thing to HATE! Use the word freely! I hate that you are one of those sweet girls. You are not to blame, and remember that "God restores the years the Locusts have eaten" No you can't just "get over it" but you can be restored in Christ.
I LOVE YOU!