Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 15

Day fifteen: A picture of something you want to do before you die.




Have you ever seen the movie "The Bucket List"?




I loved it.  I loved the idea of it.  As you know, if you have read this blog at all, I have almost died a few times.  Yup.  Sucks but it is true.  I remember the day that I stopped dreaming.  I remember the day that a little piece of me died inside.  Fast forward a few years, Husband and I are laying in bed talking.  He turns and looks at me "you don't dream do you." I was kind of shocked! No one else had ever noticed! I pretended to, but had stopped years ago! This scared me.  If you have no dreams and goals, what gets you out of bed in the morning? So he grabbed a pen and paper and wrote out dreams with me.  He harassed me, told me  nothing was too silly and demanded I do it.  If I remember correctly? We were up really late that night writing.  So, in a way? I started my own list.  Have I mentioned how awesome Husband is???


That started a crazy life.  I have to admit.  I have crossed a lot of things off that list.  The actual paper went missing awhile ago.  It is a goal this year.  I want a literal bucket list.  Time to write a new one.


So, the point of all this? The actual answer to the post itself???






I want to:






Skydive.






I have wanted to my entire life.




What is stopping me?




Husband.  He will not let me. He is scared to lose me.  When he passes away one day, if he goes before me, I have made a vow to myself.  No matter what my age, no matter how much people freak out, I will skydive the morning of his funeral.


He does not know this.  He will learn this for the first time when he reads this post later today.




So, Husband? Gonna try and stop me?????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will join you if you would like :D Love ya Amie

Lollie said...

You are amazing:)

Anonymous said...

Over my dead body!!!
:-)
Husband