Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 6

Day six: A picture of someone you’d like to trade places with for a day.





Fergie.

This might come as a shock to you but hear me out.



  • She is hot.  Period.
  • She has overcome huge struggles and has amounted to something and succeeded.
  • She sings for a living.  I love singing and would love to have that for a job for a day.
  • She has money.  I would love to see the damage I could do in a day with her bank account.  Think of the money I could give away! Think of the things you could do for people!
  • She lives somewhere warm.  I love California.  So beautiful there.
  • Her Husband.  Can I just say that he is one of the main reasons? Can you imagine looking at him every day?
  • She is on Husband's "List".  You know.  The list of people that he can sleep with and I won't get mad? How fun would that be?
  • She has an amazing wardrobe.  I saw an interview with her in her closet and I think I drooled a little.
  • She has long hair.  I would love to have long hair.  I am actually growing mine out again.  I can never have it too long as it is too thin and looks silly, but may extensions?
  • She seems real.  When you see her in interviews, she seems real.

I know that this is completely shallow, but I don't care.  This is who I would change places with.  At first when I read this, I started to think about people I know, amazing authors, Christians with amazing jobs and ministries.....yadda yadda yadda.

In the end? I am being real.  This is who I would change.


So, have I shocked you enough in the last 6 days? Are you still reading????


4 comments:

Lollie said...

Still reading! He's hot! I'm thinking "I can dress JOsh like that!"

Anonymous said...

still reading and looking forward to the next 24 days :)

Anonymous said...

GOOD choice!!!!

Husband.

Anonymous said...

lmao to husband's comment :D