Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 4

Day four: A picture of something you’d like to do again.








This is going to shock people.  Even husband will be shocked. 




Here goes!








I want to go surfing again.  Can I just say that I am amazed that I am posting this awful picture of me on the internet?????? Wow.


So, yeah.  That is me surfing! I DID IT!!!! And, I want to do it again.  I was in this group of the funniest people when I went.  Husband, our friend T, and these two super jock/fit/military people.  A little blond intense couple that really needed to relax.  And out of the whole group? I was the only one that actually caught and "rode" a wave.  The others just balanced in on a wave.  The instructor was shocked.


It was so fun! I hate salt water, but that was a pretty impressive day for me and I was so proud of myself.  I would love to do it again.


And yes.  I am doing the whole hang ten thing and yelled 'YEAH' at the same time.




(We hired a photographer for the lessons to take pictures of us.  Worth every penny.)

3 comments:

Lollie said...

AWESOME!!! I love you you're the best! I have been way to chicken to try surfing! I also hate salt water, not nice stuff, yuck!

Heather said...

That is an AWESOME picture. I love to see you having so much fun :D Someday, oh someday, I shall try the whole surfing thing!

Anonymous said...

HAHA AWESOME!!!!