Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 3


Day 3: My favorite show


So, I am a tv addict.  I like the noise, I like escaping into other
peoples lives, I love the drama, I love to laugh.  I love tv.  I have a few pictures here.  I will not admit how many other favorites I have.  I really cannot decide.  There is no rhyme or reason to what I love and I don't love one more than another.


I don't hide this fact.  


I do have some rules.


Rule 1:


1.  No tv before 5 pm except on weekends


2.  No tv show will ever make me change or cancel plans with someone.  If husband wants to do something? Tv goes off no questions asked.  It is just 
not important enough to rule my life.


3.  If we need to cut expenses in a 
major way? Tv will be the first one to go.


4.  Make exceptions once in a while and share the remote.  Learn to like some of Husbands shows so that he gets to watch sometimes with me.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just for the record, Husband has his own TV and watches his own shows down in his "man cave".
Just sayin.

Heather said...

Haha looks like you like a lot of the shows that I like! (Um, that was a bit of a tongue-twister!) I'm horrifically behind on Chuck, though, and I haven't watched last week's Grey's either. For shame!