Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 12

Day twelve: A picture of something you love.







I love love.


One of my favorite memories is from when I was about 9.  I was in Saskatchewan at a family reunion.  My cousin and I were both tom boys and were sick of all the little giggly girls so we went for a walk.  We slowly walked and talked our way down this long dirt road.  It had the trees growing over it and the grass down the center and at the end was a graveyard.  We wandered through there and suddenly heard voices.  We hid behind some trees to see what it was and were shocked to see this little old couple, probably in their 70's walking hand in hand down that same road.  They were giggling and would stop to kiss every few feet.  They were adorable.  I remember thinking, "Wow.  That is love".  They were so stinkin' cute!


I love love.


I love the butterflies it gives you.


I love the way it makes you smile when no one else is around just thinking about it.


I love the way it makes you feel safe.


I love the way it gives you confidence.


I love the passion.


I love the silly games it starts.


I love the way you can be yourself with the person who truly loves you.


I love the support it brings.






I just love love.

No comments: