Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 16

Day sixteen: A picture of someone that inspires you.




IGNORE THE GOOFY LOOKING GUY.  ALTHOUGH HE IS COOL TOO.




This is my friend R.  You could say, that she is one of my best friends.


I am so incredibly inspired and amazed by this woman.





  • She is a wonderful mom who has raised the most incredible children.  If all kids were even half as cool as hers, this world would be a different place
  • She is a goddess.  She is the most amazing caring wife.
  • She makes her own cheese.  Yes, you read that right.  Right now? Perfecting the art of Gouda.
  • She knits lace.  Do you have any idea how tedious that is?
  • She grinds her own wheat
  • She won the "Game Designer of the Year" award.  She designs board games as a hobby.
  • She is an incredible cook.
  • She sews like a professional seamstress
  • Did I mention she makes CHEESE?????? This fact blows my mind
  • She is generous
  • She is loving
  • She is beautiful
She inspires me.  To be a better friend, wife and overall person.  Because of her, I have more confidence.  She is awesome.  


I have to admit.  This one was a no brainer.  She is it! She is the one.

I hope you all have someone as amazing as this in your life!

No comments: