Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bad. I am bad.

I have to tell you what I did today.

I am dealing with a big festival coming up and am going to be dealing with money.

I was talking to my banker today and asked him about new accounts, deposits, deposit limits, etc.

Side-note: did you know that if you deposit $10000 or over cash into a bank account you are red flagged and have to explain it and fill out paperwork? If you deposit it more than twice? They do a full investigation into you and your business.  Who knew!


Anyways, I will probably never have that problem but it was good to know!

So, he asked me what it was for and with a straight face?? I told him I was starting a full service Rub n' Tug.  When he looked at me funny, I looked all startled and asked if he was judging me! He said no and started talking to me about accounts.  I then laughed and told him I was joking.  He laughed so hard he almost fell off his chair.  Supposedly I am not the type of person he expected for something like that!

Wow.  I need more sleep.  A perfect example of why I should not go to business meetings on only 3 hours of sleep.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I did actually know the bit about $10,000 deposits...sometimes silly fiction is surprisingly informational ;) And I love that you scandalized your banker haha. Gotta find ways to keep oneself amused ;)

Dawn said...

I phoned my dad and told him. Not sure if he was proud or not! And the only reason I even asked the banker was because of a CSI episode I watched! Glad some things they say are true!