Friday, November 4, 2011

The bucket.... Part 2

A comment was made about travelling! Oh boy do I have a list of places I want to go.  I have been fortunate enough to do some travelling over the years but the list keeps growing!

Here are a few of the top ones:

New York-winter


New York-summer


Great Wall of China-I have always wanted to see it for some reason.



Fiji-a hut over the water


And pretty much all of Europe! There are so many places I want to see.

Some other trips I want to do:

  • Route 66 through the states
  • Portland to San Diego drive
  • Drive all the way across Canada
  • Las Vegas again
  • LA again
  • New Orleans
  • Bahamas
  • Texas
  • Boston
  • Vancouver Island
  • Portland
  • Australia
  • New Zealand
  • Thailand
  • Philippines

I could go on all day.  At one point, there were over 50 on the list.  I am sure it is larger now! Where do you want to go?

No comments: