Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cry

Have you ever just wanted to cry?

OK.  First things first.  The girlfriend? Awesome.  She is a lovely woman who is kinda nervous and shy but I really like her.  I hope that things work out.  She would be an awesome friend.

Tonight, I got a phone call.  My renter in my house (in another town) decided to not only not pay me, but to clean out my house.  Fridge, stove... you name it.  Lied to me.  Scammed me.  Total liar.

I am not sure how to deal with it.  I am raging inside.  We figure she stole about $10,000 worth of stuff and owes me $4000.  Yup.  There go my trip plans this winter.  The cops are involved.  Found mail with 5 different last names.  Have to call insurance in the morning.

Please pray for me.  Kinda wanting to cry right now.

Feeling very used right now.

2 comments:

Jill said...

What!? I don't even know what to say! I'll be praying for you. Hang in there Dawn...

Melissa A. said...

You have my good thoughts, prayers and positive vibes! Just take one step at a time to do what you can to get it straightened out.