Saturday, November 12, 2011

Update

So, I am out $14000.  Yup.  That many 0's.  The cops are now involved.  I found out that she has 5 alias and that she has a criminal record.  They are arresting her and she will be charged with grand theft over $5000.  I am pressing charges.  I have to contact my insurance company now to deal with that and see if they will pay replacement on anything.  We will see.  I am not counting on anything.  She did not pay any utility bills so I have to phone them on Monday and get it all transferred back to my name and hope that they go after her and not me for the money she owes.  I also have to figure out if we are going to sell the house or just rent it out again with hopes of finding someone a little better.  I have to get the locks changed on Monday as well and deal with the cops and receipts and lists of missing items.  What a pain.  I am pretty sure I know what is all gone.  The problem is that the house is 5 hours away and I cannot get there to look until later next week if at all right now.  Work is just too insane and it started snowing today so we are officially into winter.  I am feeling pretty used right now.  And pretty stupid.  Why was I so nieve? Why do I trust people so easily?

Sorry if this is just a bummer tonight.  Not feeling too chipper today about anything.  I have company here right now which is nice, but at the same time? I feel like I have the stomach flu to add to the chaos!

But on a happy note?

There is pretty white stuff outside :)

No comments: