Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 1: a photo of me and five facts


1.   I am 31 years old and have been married for almost 12 years.

2.    I am happiest if I can go to sleep around 4 am and sleep till noon.

3.    When I am not feeling well or have a headache, I am quiet.  Creepy quiet.

4.   I want to own a home again so bad it hurts. ( I technically do, but it is in another town and being rented out)

5.    I am one day going to write a book about my life.  But I am not sure
I will ever publish it or show it to anyone.  Except Lisa.  I promised.




Today was rough.  As you can see from the picture above.  I have been pushing myself far too hard and now I am hurting.  My throat is hurting again and I have had a major headache all day.  Thankfully the Grandparents ditched me tonight and so I am finishing typing this, having a bath and going to bed.  Yes I realize that it is only 6 pm.  I am ok with that.  Had two really good business meetings today.  They were both amazing.  I am really excited for this next year and everything that I am going to get done.  And all that I am going to learn.  Sometimes? I just need a kick in the shorts.  I am also thinking that I am going to have to stop moving soon and just sit still and let my body heal as I am not improving that quickly.

Ooooh.  Big news! I have booked a hair appointment for tomorrow and am thinking about hacking off my hair.  It is to my shoulders right now and I am not liking it.  Problem is that Husband loves it long and pulled back.  I want it cute, and funky and a little different than it is right now.  We will see.  Maybe I will take before and after pictures and post them on here tomorrow for you guys.  Depends if if looks good I guess!

I should head to bed now.  I think I need a little sleep.

Goodnight dear world!



No comments: