Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 22 & 23

I MISSED AGAIN!!!!

Good reason this time.  Late yesterday afternoon I decided to take a spontaneous road trip to see my husband for some much needed face to face time.  We could talk all day and night but without actually seeing each other, there is something missing for me.  So I went!

Day 21: A picture of something you wish you could forget

Wow.  To get deep or not to get deep.

Deep it is.

sodahead.com

I wish I could forget those 2 days all those years ago and all the crap that followed for the last 18 years.  That is what I would love to forget.  I wish it was gone.  I don't mind most of the other bad things that have happened.  They have made me who I am today.  And I guess this one has too, but man.  The feelings and emotions and damage it has done since is just too much.  It can go now.


Day 22: A picture of my favorite book

I can honestly say I don't have a favorite book.  It totally depends on what I am wanting to read for! So here are a few categories with a book attached.

Faith

carm

Cooking

fitchicks.ca

Need to fall asleep

cbc.ca

Harlequin Romance Novels

I know.  Tacky as hell.  And I am ok with that.  Sometimes I don't want to have to think and reading trash is the best way to ignore the world! It is like watching a cheesy movie except you can imagine what the characters look like instead!


Diet Update!

I started the gorge portion of my diet yesterday.  Yuck.  I hate these two days.  They are way more annoying than you would think.  I started yesterday morning at 189.  Had a hard week and ate too much crap and so I was up a lb from normal.  I think I am also PMSing so that would probably have something to do with it! I am excited to do it this time.  I have been searching out more recipes and am going to make it more fun than not.  And really? I just want to be smaller.  I need a new pair of jeans ( I own one and so they get washed waaaaaay too often and are wearing out) and told myself that I was not allowed to buy another pair until they were at least a size smaller! Last time I did this diet, I noticed that the physical changes in my body were way more noticeable than in the first 70 lbs.  A long time ago, I would have to lose at least 20 lbs for anyone to notice.  Now? it seems that even 5 lbs is making a difference.  Is it just me? Or is that real? I could be imagining this!!! I am doing three weeks of the diet now, then stopping for 2 and then doing 3 more.  At this rate, I will hopefully be down about 30/35 by the end of April.  Can you imagine??? I could actually be in the 150/160's! It feels like a dream at this point.  This is how I am looking right now.


Wow.  Not very nice pictures, but they give you an idea.  I was commenting to Husband last night that I couldn't wait to be skinnier and cute for him and he said "You are looking pretty freakin good right now! I am not complaining!" Which was kinda nice.  I fell asleep smiling! I have come a long ways.  Those last 70 lbs I have lost were huge.  I look like a different person!

So, I have put off everything for the last month because of this stupid mono and then I had to book full days this whole week.  Yeah.  Not smart.  On any front! I am feeling horrible today!!!! I am not sure when this is going to leave.  Darcy, what did your mom take???? HELP!!!! I have so much to do right now and this whole health thing is not helping.  I am doing a whole lot better though than last time I did this diet.  I will be fine this time.  I am only doing three weeks and will be watching myself very close and taking tons of vitamins to make sure that I am ok.  My family can stop freaking out now! I had a goal of 100 lbs in 1 year ( which meant actually only losing 60 in 12 months.  40 was from before) and I am so close! I have to hit 159 and I will officially be down 101 lbs.  And if that happens? I AM THROWING A PARTY!!!!! Or I will just go buy some clothes.  I can see already what I am all going to have to buy in the next few months.  This is a good and a bad thing.  I have a few shirts right now that will fit for awhile.  And a bra that will fit and that is about all! Maybe some underwear??? So, where do you like to shop? What kinds of stores? I need some ideas.  

Can I just say? I like that I have curves in those pictures.  I like that I have a little booty look happening and that my arms are almost against my sides.  Now, if I could just get rid of some boob!!!








1 comment:

Darci said...

Sorry, this is so late. I am finally getting caught up on my reading. It was a hydrogen peroxide treatment, given by a naturopathic doctor.