Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 2: A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest


This photo will not turn.  So deal with it :)

This is M.  We have been bestest friends since we were 9.  She is amazing and I love her to bits.  I am hoping for a weekend away with her later this year.


And in bigger news? I GOT MY HAIR CUT TODAY!!!! I found a new hair dresser that I love.  I said do what you want and I won't get mad and she did! She also spent almost an extra hour teaching me how to do my hair in a few different ways.  Seriously.  Who does that!

So the before:
(forgive me.  Really rough night and I look horrible)
Horrible lighting, all dried and bangs down



After-one side, with some flat iron curling

Other side

Front.  I look so skinny!!!!!


So there you have it.  My new hair!!! I am looking forward to doing it tomorrow! It also looks better in real life.  Have a good night!


1 comment:

Lollie said...

I love your hair!! I love M too! And you of course! ;)