Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 25 & 26: But Hubby is home!!!

So, Husband has been gone for three weeks.  He stopped here for one night in the middle and one night to rescue me but it has been a heck of a long time since he has had more than a few hours here.  And he is home.  He has to leave again on Tuesday but I will enjoy every minute with him until then!!!!!!

I also had out of town company which would be the reason why I was ignoring my blog last night.  Sorry!


On to the post of the day and a movie review:

Day 25: A picture of you from last year

Such short hair!!!

Husband and I in Hawaii

Red Sand Beach in Maui

These are a few shots of me almost exactly a year ago.  I have changed a little! Lost some weight, grew out my hair and have some cuter clothes!!! That was a fun trip though.  I love travelling.  I love travelling with Husband even more! I can't wait for our next trip....... dreaming daily now......


Day 26: A picture of something that means a lot to you





This is a book that I had my grandma do for me.  It is a Grandparents Legacy.  You can get it
here:



I realized when my mom died how much I didn't know about her.  It hurt.  A lot.  I realized that I wanted to know more about my parents and grandparents.  I asked them all (grandpa and Dad as well) to fill one of these out.  They refused.  Grandma did it.  And I am in awe.  I have plans to photocopy it all to give to my cousins as I am sure it would mean something to them as well.  I sure hope so! It was an amazing read and I challenge you to try to get your parents to fill them out!


MOVIE REVIEW

collider.com
I went to see "The Vow" the other day.  I was impressed and saddened all at the same time.  The premise of the movie is a married couple, get in an accident, she has amnesia after and doesn't remember anything from the last five years.  All the years of "them".  It goes through the process of what do you do when you are supposed to go home from the hospital with a stranger? What do you do when your wife whom you love and adore has no idea who you are? It was based on a true story and a Nicholas Sparks book.

Rating:  3.5/5
Likes: the actors.  They were all amazing.  How much
it reminded me of sections of my own life (post aneurysm when I had no memories).  I loved the 
chemistry between the actors.  They did an incredible job.
Dislikes: Wish they continued the movie longer into the future of their lives.  What happens
next? They could have doubled the length for my liking.
Would I recommend it: Yes
Did it make me think hard after: Yes
Did I like that: Loved it.

No comments: