Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 27: A picture of my favorite night

cactusclubcafe.com

this restaurant

amazing food (incredible describes it better)

good friends

my amazing Husband

2 hours of laughter and talking

followed with a bubble bath and good book


Best night ever.


Today was good.  Husband was home!!!!!! And we are thinking he is home tomorrow.  Big plans in the works! I was so productive today it shocked me.  I worked in the morning, dropped off truck for a new shock, went to the post office, dropped Husband off for a hair appointment, I went and read magazines at Indigo, picked him up, went grocery shopping, picked up medication, home for lunch, dropped Husband off for infusion, went to Chapter and drank an americano misto and read the rest of the "Four Hour Workweek", got the car washed inside and out, picked up Husband, picked up truck from shop, drove home, went and checked out the amazing rec center at our house, worked at home, and then went for dinner with friends.  It was an insane day! But didn't feel stressful or busy at all.  And I got to fit in 2 hours of reading in the middle of my day!!!!! Can't complain about that! Tomorrow will be a lot quieter.  We have a few things to do but not much.

Hope you had a good day! And if you get a chance? Go eat at a Cactus Club.  The one here is amazing.

No comments: