Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 7:A picture that makes you laugh



Do I need to even explain why this is so freakin funny? We both look like idiots and the angle? Wow.  Sexy.  That is right folks.  Step right up and get yourself a little sexy! We were joking around one day in the kitchen and I said "Fine.  We will send out Christmas pictures!" I think this was said to Husbands mom and then we took this.  I did not have the guts to send it out though.  It is kinda nasty!

So today? I ROCK! I got my work done this morning after sleeping way to long (which is good.  I need sleep right now).  I then had some lunch, relaxed for an hour and then started my project.  I have decided that even though I am sick with no energy, I can still do some work around the house.  I am in the middle of doing laundry and I also.... Wait for it......

ORGANIZED MY BATHROOM!!!!! 1 garbage bag of crap later and it is beautiful.  By the way, when is the last time you went through your medicine cabinet (or basket in our house) and threw out all the expired stuff! I go through mine at least once a year and I am still amazed at how much I throw out.

Here are some before and after pictures!!!!! 

Facing bathroom.  It is completely attached to our bedroom.  With ugly pillars.

The disaster called our bathroom counter.  And this is without Husbands stuff here!

Bathtub ledge

Under the cupboards.



Top of counter

 THE AFTER!!!!!!!


Removed all the stuff from the ledge but the pretty things.  Makes it happier.

Left to right: my perfumes, a crystal vase that was my moms, candles, a little pottery piece of moms and a shell purse from Hawaii

Added a basket and a vase from IKEA.  Put all the counter stuff in them to organize them.

Looking into the mirror

IKEA organizer in drawer.  Keeps it all organized.

This cabinet now holds fair cleansing wipes, my hair equipment and extra shampoo.  It also has my two travel bags in the back.

On the right is anything medical.  Less than half of what I had.  In the middle is refills for soap and lotion and sunscreen and on the left is refills for things like q-tips and toothbrushes and my epsom salts.  It might look messy but in person is actually quite organized.

The medicine basket


Husbands cupboard.  Didn't touch it.

But I did find this cool ring on my side!

This is my stack of rings.  It sits on my toothbrush holder and makes me happy.

They are:
my promise ring, my sweet 16 ring, my wedding ring, Husbands travel ring, his actual ring, my moms wedding band.



So there it is! My bathroom! My office is my next project.  Tomorrow I have a work project for the day.  Thursday is meeting and laundry day and Friday is the start of the office project.  I will take some photos of that as well!






1 comment:

Melissa A. said...

Love it! I especially love that IKEA organizer. We're headed to MN next month so I might have to look for some of those. I'm glad I'm not the only one that enjoys the purge and organization.