Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 12 and a challenge for you

Day 12: A picture of something you love


Cooking:
A chocolate cake I made for my nieces and nephews
 Travelling:

At the Ethel M Chocolate Factory in Las Vegas


These are two of my favorite things.  I am hoping on our next trip to take cooking lessons wherever we are! I can't wait to book something again.


Now for the challenge.

Husband and I were chatting the other day and realized that this year we will pass that point in our lives where we have been together longer than we have been apart.  How cool is that by the way!!!!!

So here is the dilemma.  We want to celebrate these two lovely days and cannot for the life of us figure out what the exact date is! Seriously.  Should not be this hard! But our brains are not thinking in this way and so I am shouting out for help!

Here are the facts:

My Birthday is April 10, 1980
Husbands is May 22, 1980 (yes I am a little older and he makes sure I know it)

We starting dating on April 5th 1996, 3:14 pm.  Yes.  Pathetic.  But I looked at a clock as I said yes to dating him.

Please. 

Help us.

We need help.

Thanks?

On what two days, 1 for him and 1 for me, will we have been together longer than apart???

No comments: