Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 5: A picture of your favorite memory


Ummmmm...... seriously? This one is impossible.  I am going to tell you about my day first and then maybe one will come to me.

Today was good.  Husband and I tried out a new church today.  Am I bad to want a church with good music? The pastor was amazing, but it was a small church with a ....ummm.... bad worship team.  They were out of tune, sang some amazing songs but they were so slow and the singing was so quiet that I had a hard time even joining in.  Nuts.  I was hoping that maybe this was the one.  On to the next one! After that, we were going to go for lunch and were standing in the restaurant when we got a call from my cousin.  He was in town and wanted to know if we wanted to go for lunch with him and his amazing wife! We had a blast.  Had lunch, did some shopping, went to the dog park to let the puppies get some exercise.  It was a nice day.  They Husband and I did some laundry (ok.  he did it all) and watched some tv together.  Bed time will be soon as he leaves at 4 in the morning.  I like days like today.  It was relaxing and peaceful.

I have a few major projects that I have to work on this week.  I am devoting a few hours tomorrow and Tuesday to them and I am just praying that I have the energy to do what I need to do.  MONO GO AWAY!!!!! I am also in organization mode right now.  Maybe I will do some before and afters for you guys.  I started on the junk drawer today and tomorrow? Under my bathroom sink.  It is embarrassing.  It is my hidden mess that no one sees and I am ok with that.  Maybe this will make me do some organizing this month though.  The promise of pictures! Oh, and are there any rooms in my house you are curious about? I will post those too!

Ok.  Onto the photo project at hand.

I have a few favorite memories so I am breaking the rules.  You get a few!

My wedding day.  There are already pictures of the hubby and me on here but here are some girls and my amazing flowers! I still think they were the most amazing bouquets.


The day we got our puppy.  She is such an amazing part of our family and we love her.  Isn't she cute?
Ok Ok.  There we are :)

No comments: