Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 13: A picture of your favorite band or artist

This one changes almost daily!

Favorite Band today?


This is the one CD that I am listening to constantly lately.  But then again, I am listening to Adele right now! I am the queen of random when it comes to music.  What are your favorites?


Positives today:
  • I am tracking my eating these days and have lost a few pounds! Yeah for free iPhone apps!
  • I have had more energy and brain power than I have in almost 5 weeks! I not only read a work book for over 2 hours but have gotten everything on my list done for today and am working on some of tomorrows things!
  • Husband cuddled for a minute before he left for work today! He is gone for probably a week again so it was lovely!
  • Got my new order from Hickory and Tweed of Keurig pods.  So happy! Am trying 10 new flavours and am excited to try them all
  • Realized that I am ok.  I am going to have a good year.  Nothing can keep me down!
  • Decided that I should be healthy enough to start the diet again on March 1.  I am planning on doing 3 weeks (due to the healthy last month I have had, I don't think my body would like more than that) then wait two weeks and then do another 3.  With this timeline, I should be down around 35 lbs by April 27th.  That is it! At that point, I am done with the diet.  I am then going to just track calories and exercise.  I have a gym pass waiting! I want to get strong.  I want to be fit. I just need a little more weight off my knees so that I can handle it.  I also need a little less boob if possible!
  • Having my favorite salad for dinner! And some beets.  Looking forward to it!
  • It was 7 degrees today!!!!! Celsius!!!! Do you know how amazing that is for this time of year? It should be -35! The snow is leaving quick and the sun is out almost every day.  Love this country.

Negatives today:
  • Still haven't figured out the flat iron and how to do my hair and it is driving me nuts! I need someone to actually come to my house and give me lessons! So I am having a bad hair day.  It is not horrible? But not lovely.  I think I will stay home today.
  • Trying to get some office filing done and cannot get avery to work to make me labels! I am ready to kill something! OK.  Dramatic much? I will probably just hand write them.
  • Uploaded photos to iPhoto and trying to make a MyPublisher book and for some reason, they are invisible to the program.  Getting a little frustrated.
  • Realized this week that I can stay within the 1200 calories a day quite easily if I never go the coffee shop I love again! My drink and muffin in the morning? 768 calories baby! No more treats for this girl
  • Feeling very tired even though my brain has been working quite well.  Pray that I sleep tonight!

But all in all? This day is going to get a good grade.  I am thinking a B.  A solid B!


Still waiting for help on my challenge! A prize to the person who answers! No.  Seriously! I will mail you something amazing worth some money!!!! You will be impressed!

Challenge:


Here are the facts:

My Birthday is April 10, 1980
Husbands is May 22, 1980 (yes I am a little older and he makes sure I know it)

We starting dating on April 5th 1996, 3:14 pm.  Yes.  Pathetic.  But I looked at a clock as I said yes to dating him.


On what day this year will Husband and I been together longer than apart?




1 comment:

Steffie Rae said...

I was never one for riddles, but wouldn't it be April 6th???? If you base the 5th as your beginning togetherness then the 5th would be equal days so the 6th would be more together than not.If you are going strictly by numbers, then you were almost 16 (so 15) and that doubled means 30 so technically you're well over your together longer. But I think I will still stick with April 6th. My head hurts, I'm going now.