Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 28: A picture of your favorite place in the world


On any road trip....anywhere...for however long it takes or we get! (yes I photograph myself driving when I am bored.  Distraction laws are for people like me)


Near water of some sort, with some seclusion or at least not knowing anyone and sun


Involving some sort of adventure! Yes.  I am taking surfing lessons here.


My favorite places in the world:

  • Spain- wandering the streets, eating from street vendors, shopping, checking out museums
  • Bahamas-lazy river ride at the Atlantis Paradise Resort followed by an amazing dinner
  • Hawaii-walking the beach, Lahaina street, driving the Hana highway and eating banana bread
  • Vancouver-checking out cool restaurants and shops on Granville Island
  • Las Vegas- In & Out burger in a fun rental car and driving down the strip with the top down at night
  • LA-Disneyland.  Beaches.  Driving the Pacific Coast Highway
  • Florida-hugging a palm tree
  • and pretty much anywhere else where adventure and Husband exist!



Today was a good day! Husband was home again and we did a lot but had a wonderful day.  I got given a sample of Kobe Beef Burgers the other day and we ate them tonight.  Wow.  That is some amazing meat! No wonder people pay so much for it!!! Would never buy it, due to the cost, but can't complain when it is a free item! I am thinking Husband is home for a few days.  This is good and bad.  We love the time together? Hate the lack of a paycheque.  Man.  I wish he had a more set schedule!

1 comment:

Melissa A. said...

We LOVED Lahaina's main road in Maui too. Spent a lot of time there on vacation. We didn't do the road to Hana, maybe next time, we also want to see some lava flows next time, if we can, on the big island.

Also, I love how you spelled paycheque. So very french...or canadian...whatever :)