Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show


NCIS.  I love this show and many more but this one has amazing characters.  I want to keep watching the show to learn more about them.  I love that they have only scratched the surface on the personalities of them all.


Had to add this one too.  Who doesn't want bones and Booth to actually hook up and be happy? They are together now and the dynamic is quite interesting.  I watch too much tv (all on Apple TV.  We have no cable) and this is another of my favorites.


So, picture this.  A wedding.  Out doors, but quite formal.  Dresses and heels.  Young and old.  And everyone is carrying a ..... lawn chair? WTF! Seriously! This wedding of my dads is getting funnier and funnier.  They are having a simple yet formal wedding and were going to make everyone bring a lawn chair.  I laughed.  Then almost cried and then laughed again and said no.  I would not be packing a lawn chair around the wedding and it didn't fit in my car so he had to rent me a chair.  By the end of the conversation I think he had it figured out that he needed to actually rent chairs for everyone.  Can you imagine a bunch of seniors packing lawn chairs around this property in their formal wear??? Wow.  The things they are not thinking of.

Last night was hard.  I finally broke down.  I had the most awkward evening with Dad and then he asked me something and I lost it.  I proceeded in sobbing and telling him how I was feeling and cried my eyes out.  He tried to deny everything but just sat there.  I think he was sad at how much I was hurting but did not know how to deal with it.  I just wish he would have at least acknowledged my hurt.  I hate the strain on our relationship.  I know it will get better once this is all done and life can just continue but for now? It is just hard.  I went to bed right after and he was gone when I woke up.  He then phoned to see if I was up yet, turned around and drove back to my house and we went for breakfast.  It was awkward and weird, but we did it.  I think it was his way of trying to spend time with me.  The entire time was still wedding talk and shallow but at least it was time with just him and he didn't pick up his phone or text once.  He is now also planning to spend tomorrow with my sister.  I kinda told him we were all hurting so we will see where this goes.  I just hope that he heard me.  I am done.  I will not cry to him again.  I will just deal with my hurt and figure out how to deal with a new step-mom come May.  Any advice???


No comments: