Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 4: A picture of yourself and a family member


This is Fay.  She is my auntie.  She is amazing and she has the same birthday as me!

(btw? I miss those glasses!)

She was really close to my mom and is kinda like my adopted mom now that mine is gone.

Love her like crazy.



Today was a nice day.  Husband and I slept in a little, lounged around in bed for awhile and then went to town and got so much done! We both had lists with at least 6 things each and somehow managed to get them all done and in a reasonable amount of time! I tried to do my hair today.  Yeah.  It was not good.  I have no skills in that area but am trying! It was one of my personal goals this year.  To learn how to look good.  How funny does that sound! So, today? I went and bought a proper nice hair straightener.  I am going to try again tomorrow.  I will let you know as I learn! Do you have any hair tips? Websites you like? That actually teach you things? I keep hearing about all these great You Tube videos but have no idea where to even look!

Update: I have managed to read at least 30 minutes of business/learning stuff every day this week.  I have also been trying new stuff with my hair and as soon as I am healthy again? Back on the diet.  I now have a deadline! I have to fit in and look good in a dress before May 13th.  Any ideas on where to find a formal/pretty dress???? I will be around the 160 mark hopefully by then.  I guess I get to go shopping!

No comments: