Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Chili and Cornbread Fiances and Fake Smiles

BEST CORNBREAD EVER!!!!!

Ok.  So yes I am on my diet and I can't eat this but Dad and his "lady friend" are coming tonight and I happen to have some amazing chili in my freezer just waiting to be used! To go along with it I am making cornbread.  I will blog the recipe and pictures tomorrow!

Due to my body deciding to be a bitch (excuse the language) I have cancelled all my meetings yet again today and am trying to take it easy.  I am giving myself till Monday to pull out of this sickness and then life has to continue.  Oh, have I mentioned that I LOST WEIGHT!!!!!! I can't wait to tell you how much. Best post gorge day yet.

Joy Dare
Day 25: One grace borrowed, one grace found, one grace inherited

  • Borrowed: strength.  I have borrowed or piggy backed on someone else's strength more than once.  It is a beautiful thing when you can hold someone else up and feed them your strength.  A huge thank you to all the people in my life that have ever done that for me.  Husband? You are a rock.  Thank you.
  • Serving: I have a huge desire to serve.  I love to host people, which causes problems when I am sick, I love to give things away, and I just love to help! I did not realize this was a gift for a long time.  I just did it.  I remember the day that someone pointed it out to me and I was shocked.  Thanks God for this gift and desire.
  • The gift of gab.  Enough said.

And some smiles for you today:

The Crack Calendar

The Crack Calendar

1 comment:

Tammy said...

fiance and fake smile alluded to but not mentioned. I'm here... wish I was there! Call if you need to vent.