Monday, January 23, 2012

Texting is the devil.

Only to my marriage.  Husband left today for a couple weeks and only has wifi.  No cell service.  Which means a whole lot of texting and nothing else.  Wow.  Not sure how fun this will be! Hope he is having fun out there in camp at work though.  He needs to be there.

So, on the home front? I think my toe is only really badly sprained and not actually broken.  Body 1/2 a point.  Me 1/2 a point.  Due to excessive use of Rocky Mountain Soap Company's Breakout Buster
From their website
my cold sore is gone.  It didn't make much of an appearance.  Have you ever used this stuff? GETS RID OF EVERYTHING! Scars, acne, cold sores you name it! I love it.  

I am also starting the diet tomorrow.  I have done the gorge days for yesterday and today (which are nasty by the way) and now get to start the actual losing tomorrow! I can't wait.  I always gain at least 5 lbs on gorge days (you eat as much fat and sugar and crap as you can for two days.  To the point of feeling sick) so I always feel all fat and nasty before I start the diet.  Probably why you have to do them! This will be good.  I am going to lose weight!!!!!

Please pray for me.  I am feeling a lot of rage and frustration right now.  I am feeling useless due to the whole sick thing and it is hard on me.  I like to be productive and feeling like this? Not helping with that.  At all.  My partner asked me to not do the festival this weekend.  She thinks I should not be around her and other people being so sick.  Sad thing is? I agree.  I just wish I had the energy to spend cleaning my house, working, reading good stuff that I need to know and all that and didn't just want to sit on the couch watching tv or sleeping.

Dad comes on Thursday.  I have to clean before then.  And cook.  And make up beds.  Or just let them go to a hotel and eat out.  Hmmmmm...... we will see.  They are big kids though.  Think they could do their own beds? I can whip up something unimpressive for them.  As long as they are fed! Right?

Oh, and the joy dare.  Here goes! (almost excited for this to be done.  Need something else though to keep me going! Maybe a photo a day one! That is what I will try to find.  Anyone know of one out there???)

Joy Dare
Day 23: 3 gifts found in Christ
  1. Life
  2. Peace
  3. Strength


1 comment:

Tammy said...

They can make their own beds. You do so much for other people and right now you need to think about yourself and make others help you. Get well.