Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas fun

So, this was not our "year" to do Christmas, but somehow managed to do it anyways!

My sister, brother and I and our families met
at my dads place for New Years Eve and a few extra days.

Here are a few photos to prove it!

I did not take very many.  Maybe next year!


I made Dad buy a tree.  He got two little tiny ones that we put on a table.  My nieces and I decorated them.

Presents for the Grandkids

My niece

Husband.  wow.  Probably the worst picture of him ever! Love you babe!

My brother, trying out for sexiest man of the year award, with his son and my two nieces

My dad.  Poor guy was sick and didn't move from this chair.

Some barbie thing I built for my niece.  That stuff is insane these days!



My nephew and his lego.  Love this kid.

The boys did a gingerbread train.  Supposedly it was in an accident.


We made a house.  Those are some mad skills I tell you!

My accomplice and I.  She is too fun!






No comments: