Friday, January 13, 2012

Joy Dare

Day 13: 3 sounds you hear


  1. not a whole lot! My ears are really plugged.
  2. The hum of my computer and the click of the keys as I type
  3. The creaks of my house.  I kinda like this house most days.  The huge tall ceilings, the little rooms everywhere.  It is starting to make me happier.  I am hoping to hear my body crash on the couch in a minute with the TV on in a second.  


Yet another day of being sick.  Can I tell you my epic moment? My house is a mess due to my insane schedule lately.  I finally had a few days to work and breathe and clean this week and now I died.  So today, while puking, I grabbed the Lysol wipes and cleaned the toilet.  How is that for getting it done! Now that I type that, I think I am nuts.  Hoping Husband comes home soon and does some house work for me.  I can't handle this nastiness for much longer yet have absolutely no energy to do it myself.

I did get "The Crack Calendar" for Christmas and I had to share this one with you.  Is that not too funny? It made me laugh.

I am going to have some tea and soup and go lay down.  I promise these posts will get a little less whiny soon! When I am feeling better.

Have a great day!

No comments: