Sunday, January 15, 2012

Snow.....beautiful snow

So I have been informed that I am not allowed to blog again about feeling sick.

So there.  I won't.  :)

I will continue the Joy Dare though.

Day 15: one thing you wore, one thing you gave away, one thing you shared

  1. I have worn only pyjamas for days! And a bra.  I cannot go without a bra.  I will wear one with pyjamas until it is bed time and only then will I take it off.  My weird quirk. (according to spell check, that is how you spell pj's, is that right? Looks funny)
  2. I have given away a lot! Ask anyone who has come to my house.  I am odd though.  If you ask for something? You get nothing.  If you say nothing? I will give you everything.  Please is also a magic word for me.  Once you figure that out? You have me under your power! Funny how some people just don't figure me out!
  3. I hope that I have not shared my illness! Well, in a way, I hope that someone nasty got it.  Not sure who though as I have been in my house for days.  Maybe tomorrow I will go out and spread the wealth! This is a gooder you see and I would hate to keep it all to myself.

Oh, I decided today what I am going to do.

I am going to sell everything off, grab Husband and some plane tickets and move here:
Hello Travel.com


This is Fraser Island in Australia.  Pretty, right? I am then going to work here:


payvand.com

and live the rest of my life happily ever after.  Sounds good, right? If you could have any dream in the world, live anywhere, do anything, what would it be? I NEED SOME COMMENTS PEOPLE!!!!!!

3 comments:

Melissa A. said...

I would gladly pack up and live there also. It looks sooo warm. We just got snow this weekend also, and while it's pretty, I don't love it. Give me a beach anyday.

Dawn said...

I can handle the snow, if there is blue sky. But today? it is -30 celcius with blowing snow and cloudy! Compared to last week? It was +8 and amazing!

Steffie Rae said...

Hmmm, so many options...Anywhere it is warm, water next to me and a fresh market to shop in, or land to grow a great big garden would colour me happy!