Saturday, January 21, 2012

Yup. I did it.

It is mono.

I have all the luck! Needless to say? This joy dare is a challenge and a half this month.  I promise I will be happier soon! MY BLOG WILL GET BETTER AGAIN!!!!!

Joy Dare
Day 21: one thing in the sky, one thing from your memory, one thing that's ugly-beautiful

  • planes.  You need them to fly away on amazing vacations
  • Husband.  Me.  Our first kiss.  I can still remember the fuzzy in my tummy.  Still think about it often.
  • The one and only teddy bear he ever got me.  Ugliest thing I have ever seen.  Claims he spent months looking for it because it was funny.  I named him Ralph because he was so ugly he made me gag and you couldn't name a teddy bear barf. (funny story, while in the hospital on drugs I told the pastor of my church this story.  His name was Ralph.)