Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Resolutions

I am pushing through the stress and thought I needed something else to think of!

So here they are.

My new years resolutions for 2012


  • Lose 45 lbs.  I did 36 last year and am positive I can do it again.   I am at 190 right now (gained a few over Christmas...oops!) and am thinking that somewhere between 140-150 would be good.  I am going to start my diet again in March.  Or at least that is the plan.  I will let you know!

  • Go on one vacation of some sort with just Husband and I.  I have a business trip in April to a place far away.  Going to see if I can bring Husband and go on a road trip from there.
  • Finish my cookbook that I started.  My 365 day meal plan.  I am done picking recipes for the most part. Now I have to put it together.
  • Less TV and more puzzles.  I am working on this one right now.  It is a 1000 pieces and might drive me to drink.  No clean lines at all.  Ouch.


  • Figure out how to incorporate exercise into my life.  I'll be honest.  I hate it.  But I know that I need it.  I want to start swimming again.  I am planning on going next Tuesday.  I mean I AM going next Tuesday.  For the first time in years.  I have bought the pass.  I want to start doing something at least 2 times a week.

  • Find a way to decrease and deal with my stress.  I know I will have it.  It will never be gone, but how to deal with it while it is here so that I don't lose my mind would be nice! I am sick of the anxiety attacks.  My heart races, I get hot all over, I have nightmares, etc.  Not lovely.
  • Enjoy a part of each day.  And hopefully blog about it! I have done so much better with my blog lately and want to continue it.

I think those are it.  I am going to work hard at them.  I will let you know how they go! Btw? I love that bottom picture of me.  I love that I am skinnier now.  I hope my bathing suit still fits! But I have to admit.  If not? It will be fun finding a new one :)

2 comments:

Melissa A. said...

Yay for puzzles! I got this one for Christmas.

http://www.whitemountainpuzzles.com/prodinfo.asp?number=331PZ

I also have no doubt that you can meet your goals.

Tammy said...

why less tv?? You never watch anyway... just do puzzles and watch tv!