Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday monday....

ah ah! La la la la la

Isn't there a song about that?

So? How was your weekend? Mine? Yeah.  But in good news.... I SHOWERED!!!! I know.  Are you not so proud of me? Ok.  So I have showered every day and bathed at least 2 times a day for the last week being sick, but today? I actually shaved things.  And I did my hair after! And I put on deodorant and makeup.  I know.  TMI.  Deal with it.  I am proud.  I will not tell you that I had to have a nap after because I was so tired or that it took me over an hour to do all that when normally it would take me about 15 minutes.  But that is ok.  I will get better!

Joy Dare

Day 16: 3 ways I witnessed happiness today

Ok.  This one is funny.  I AM BY MYSELF! I HAVE SEEN NO ONE ELSE ALL DAY!

  1. how after wearing no makeup for a week, how pretty I felt with mascara on
  2. the number on the scale this morning.  Still doing ok!
  3. how much sleep I have had this weekend! And how I am telling my boss to screw off and taking the majority of today off as well.  I have tv to watch, dinner to make, laundry to do and pills to pop.  Wow.  That sounded bad.


Oh, and by the way? I peeked and can't wait to post tomorrows crack calendar for you to enjoy.  Love that thing!

I should also send a shout out to my brother! It was his birthday yesterday and I didn't phone him.  I talked to him on Saturday and said Happy Birthday.  Was not feeling up to chatting yesterday.  He might forgive me one day.  Wanna see him?


This is a long time ago, but it is him and my mom.  Love this picture.  My mom with her big smile and him being a dork.  Quite typical of him!

LOVE YOU ERKY! YOU ARE A PUNK, YOU STINK AND YOU ARE HAIRY, BUT I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING! I HOPE YOU HAD AN AMAZING DAY AND WERE SPOILED ROTTEN! PROUD OF YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!

and yes.  That was yelled at him.  Loudly.  In case his hearing is going.  He is old you know.


No comments: