Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Joy Dare yet again!

Found my new challenge for next month! You will like this one!

SO, today was the first day of dieting.  Wow.  Forgot how much I pee on this diet.  Wow.  It went good though.  I find I am not even hungry enough to eat what I am supposed to.  I am so tired! I pushed myself too hard yesterday and am paying for it today.  I went to one business meeting today and that is all.  I got the room together for the Girlfriend (it will be OK Tammy.  I am cheating on lots of other things) and just laid around.   I hate feeling useless.  HATE IT! In case you didn't realize it.

So, I have a lot of friends in Terrace BC.  Please for the love of all that is holy, can you google the snow pics of there right now? Global BC facebook page has some too (thanks Amelia).  It is crazy! I had a friend last night drive around and take pictures of snow for me.  It is nuts! I wish I was there! Kinda.  OK. Not really.  I bought Netflix again recently and am addicted! I am not sure why.  There is not that much stuff on there.  And I get addicted to ridiculous shows! Like 90210.  The new one.  Is it just me or is that main girl (blond one) really freakin annoying! And not that hot! Just sayin!

Joy Dare
Day 24: 3 things blue (stop laughing Husband)

  1. Husbands eyes.  Seriously.  He has the most amazing eyes ever.  They are the most amazing blue ever.  I love it too when he is swimming.  His eye lashes clump up and they make his eyes even more amazing.
  2. My favorite color.  I go between aqua blue, teal, navy, sky...I am not picky.  I love blue.
  3. My heart.  Sometimes it is just sad.

Oh, you should know that I started the diet at 194.2 lbs.  I think.  That or 193! I will let you know.  I have it written down somewhere.  That makes it 4 lbs regular gain (every time I stop this diet I gain 4 lbs.  No rhyme or reason.  I just do.  And then I just sit at that weight.), 1 lb from just me and 4 lbs from the gorge.  I usually gain more on gorge but I am OK with this! I stopped all those months ago at 184 lbs. and am happy with how I have done.  I will let you know how I do from now on! But you won't see numbers for awhile.  I don't want Husband to know how I am doing and want to surprise him so I will post numbers again next time he is home.  Sorry!


No comments: