Saturday, January 21, 2012

Some random tidbits

to start you off today!


  • Joy Dare Day 20: 3 gifts you saw only when you got close up
    • strength-when Husband has been sick, I always feel week.  Once I have gone through it though,  I am always amazed at my strength.  I seem to get stronger each time and it is an amazing gift from God
    • beauty-you often only see beauty in someone when you get close to them
    • friendship-a true close friendship is one of the most amazing gifts you could have.  I have been blessed to have a few of these
  • We are pretty sure I have mono.  Awesome.
  • It is snowing outside.  Kinda pitifully, but it is trying none the less.
  • I hired someone to work the festival for me today.  But I want to go and walk around and look at it anyways! And maybe eat some food!
  • Husband is leaving tomorrow for three weeks for work.  My heart is breaking.  I am going to miss him so much.
  • I start my diet on Monday and this is cool because I will be noticeable smaller next time I see him!
  • I am exhausted and want to have a nap! Heading to a walk in clinic today.
  • My puppy is back and is attached to me.  She is so cuddly it is almost funny.  I am loving it.
  • I will be back later for today's joy dare and a doctor update!

No comments: