Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Joy Dare Day 10

Day 10: a gift that's sour, a gift that's sweet, a gift that's Just. Right.


  • work sometimes.  Today? it is sour.  Hopefully tomorrow it is sweet!
  • Love.  Feeling loved and appreciated.  When my nieces came running at me the other day and hugged me.  Felt so loved.
  • Sweet Chili Roasted Cashews.  They are amazing every time.  I just ate a package now. Hoping it will help me get over this head cold!

Yeah.  I am sick.  Thought I just had a sore throat from yelling too much on the weekend and it has turned into a major sinus infection I think.  Head cold at least.  I feel like crap! I had a business meeting today and when she showed up she apologized for feeling so gross and then we realized we had the same thing.  It was a quick and quiet lunch! I laid on the couch all afternoon trying to relax and get better.  I have a full day tomorrow but if I need to? I can be sick again on Thursday.  Too much to do though this week.  Such is life! We don't get sick when we have time to be, do we!!! I think I am going to make a pot of soup for dinner.  I just need the energy to go downstairs and do it.

We will see.  Thinking corn chowder.  That could taste good today! 

No comments: